Swan Mountain Outfitters was created by combining the business activities of Swan Mountain Ranch and Lion Creek Outfitters, and Mule Shoe Outfitters.
Cecil Noble, a fourth generation Montanan and pioneer in the outfitting industry founded Lion Creek Outfitters. Since 1972, Lion Creek Outfitters has been offering guided elk hunting, deer hunting, and summer horse pack/fishing trips in the Bob Marshall Wilderness and its surrounding areas of the Flathead National Forest and the scenic Swan Valley of northwest Montana.
In 1999, Pat and Joanne Tabor purchased Swan Mountain Ranch and in 2005 Lion Creek Outfitters and merged the operations to form Swan Mountain Outfitters. In 2006, Swan Mountain Outfitters purchased Mule Shoe Outfitters securing the exclusive contract to provide horseback rides in Glacier National Park. Swan Mountain Outfitters has emerged as the largest horseback service provider in Northwest Montana. Join us on a Montana vacation!
- Our History
- Where in Northwest Montana?
- Montana Guided Big Game Hunting
- Know Before You Go!
- Montana Black Bear Hunts
- Duck & Buck Guided Hunts
- Montana Guided Elk Hunting
- Montana Guided Whitetail Deer Hunting
- Montana Guided Mule Deer Hunting
- Montana Guided Mountain Lion Hunts
- Montana Guided Moose & Mountain Goat Hunting
- Custom Guided Montana Hunts
- Guided Hunting Rates & Season Dates
- Our Swan Mountain Horses
- Why Swan Mountain Outfitters?
- Montana Guided Fly Fishing Trip
- Montana Wilderness Horseback Pack Trips
- Montana Horseback Trail Rides & Wagon Ride
- Montana Outfitter Prices and Dates
- Swan Mountain Guest Ranch
- Special Offers
- Our Sport Show Schedule
- Contact Us
- Directions to Our Facilities