What if I have to cancel?

We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover your expenses and nonrefundable deposits in the case that you have to cancel, or an unforeseen event such as a fire closes an area, your flights get canceled, etc. We have arranged a travel insurance program called the “Great Outdoors Plan” through the Montana Outfitters & Guides Association, and Travel Guard.  Here is a direct link for the program: http://www.travelguard.com/agentlink.asp?ta_arc=150573&pcode=GREAT  Alternatively, you can call the 24/7/365- Sportsman’s insurance desk at 1-866-877-3241. Or visit www.travelguard.com/Sportsmans.  Please make sure that you reference the Montana Outfitters and Guides Association account# 150573.

Comments are closed.