Do I need to take a Hunter Education course?

To purchase or apply for a MT hunting license, any hunter who is born after January 1, 1985 must verify that he/she has completed a course in hunter education from any state or province. There are online as well as in-person courses available in most states. Here is a link for more information about an online course-

Comments are closed.